Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Call me Annie Leibovitz

So excited to announce that I finally ordered a camera last night! I started thinking about a spring break trip to see family in Abilene and then a ton of fun end of the year activities at school, not to mention how boring my blog has gotten and decided I needed it. Who wants to look at someones blog or facebook page when there's no pictures? Not fun!

I picked out a Nikon L100 because I thought it was a great price and just fancy enough for me. Not too complicated but still a nice camera.

I paid extra for speedy shipping (when you're buying a camera whats a few extra dollars?) so it should be here by Wednesday and I'll be back in the swing of things.

Oh and since it is nice enough to come with a strap (the fist camera I've ever had that did) I had to get on Etsy and get this:


You know I love to go to Canton and to me Etsy is the on-line version. Love it! I got the strap cover from here if you're interested. She has super cute stuff and we chatted a little bit today due to some address confusion and she's sweet too!

One more thing- Today on Kelly's Blog I linked up with some other girls because she was having young (around college age) bloggers leave their link. Such a fun idea! I'm so excited to get my pj's on in a few minutes and look around at some of the blogs. If you're visiting from there I'm so glad you stopped by. Leave me a comment so I know who you are. If you're reading and fit the criteria but haven't linked up you should.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

eureka! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Hi, found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I'm so glad she did that-such a great idea! I'm anxious to see how your camera works. I'm really interested in photography but right now I just have a point and shoot. I'm thinking about asking for an "adult camera" as a graduation gift!

Laurie said...

Yes, I have that book. I am trying to follow it. I read it when Sk was little bitty. Have a great day!