Monday, November 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

For today Nov. 8, 2010

Outside my window... ~cool and dark. Today was the first work day since the time change and I couldn't help but take a little snooze before dinner when it was dark at 5:30


I am thinking... ~that I have so much to be thankful for! The Lord does provide and meet our needs.

I am thankful for... ~such a productive day. I got busy as soon as I got to work and by the time I left my desk and table were both cleared off and pretty much all important things done.

I am wearing... ~my very favorite Gap sleep shirt/house dress and leggings

In the learning room... ~10's and 1's, the th sound, plants, maps and globes, proper nouns and Thanksgiving

I am remembering... ~a fun weekend with my sister and family

I am going... ~to Nashville in 6 weeks! Chelsea and I got tickets to see a guy named Garth Brooks. Not sure if you've ever heard of him.

I am currently reading... ~a book borrowed from a friend about creative learning stations

I am hoping... ~my kids finish out the semester strong and they all continue to grow and learn. They are so precious to me!

On my mind... ~Janessa. She is Chelsea's cousin who is very sick with leukemia and septic shock. She's our age. Her and her family are constantly on my mind. My heart hurts so deeply for them. I put my cousin Shelby in that place and can not even comprehend it.

Noticing that... ~ the sun lit mornings make me much happier

From the kitchen... ~Parmesan crusted tilapia, brown rice, asparagus, broccoli, and homemade granola. Don't start thinking that I'm some kind of super weeknight cook. The fish was from the frozen seafood section at Wal-Mart. You know that little cooler between the meat and bread? 25 minutes in the oven and a couple of minutes on broil and it is amazing! I've also heard you can get a package with more for your money at Sams. Check it out!

Around the house... ~dishwasher almost full, washing machine going, Dancing the the Stars on tv

One of my favorite things ~nights on the couch


From my camera...~
Lots of little witches, super heroes and one police man. Happy Halloween!


For more daybooks go here

0 comments: