Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For today, Sunday January 11, 2009

Outside me window... an assortment of motorized toys rest under clear dark cold skies after an afternoon full of fun.

I am thinking... that I'm getting hungry.

I am hoping... that this week goes well student teaching as I continue to take over more responsibilities in my class.

I am wearing... Hollister hoodie with jeans and house shoes

I am thankful for... church meeting today. Kids in Sunday School were sweet, children were baptized and one professed Christ. Sweet times. I also ran into my beloved babysitter from childhood. I am very thankful for our time together in front of Wal-Mart this afternoon.

From the kitchen... Marcy just fixed my favorite zucchini soup. Just what we needed after an afternoon out in the cold.

I am creating... lesson plans. It's endless really.

I am reading... nothing consistent. I long to get into something good but haven't had the energy this past week. I want to soon though.

I am hearing... the Golden Globes beginning. Was it just us or did Miley Cyrus look like she was on something? Not impressive this evening.

Around the house... My little cottage is somewhat clean. Bed isn't made and a few dishes are in the sink. Clothes are in the washer and dryer. I hope to get things a little more under control before bed tonight.

One of my favorite things... Ziplock Steam Bags. The possibilities are endless.

A few plans for the rest of the week... teach, babysit, and wedding on Friday night.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Happy Birthday week Walt!

Daybooks Galore!

1 comments:

Erika Danielle said...

Love you too, and expect a visit from me soon!