Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Alive!

After many days of packing, moving, unpacking, and resting I'm back and alive. The internet is down at the Roth/Miss Lee Ann compound and the Dish Network man is expected for tomorrow to hook up my TV so I'm at Kristen's watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 and doing all of my internet catching up.

I'm loving the guest house. Chelsea calls it Snow White's cottage. I don't know if her cottage had 80's wall paper and red carpet but apparently she has a vision. The kids are amazed at my constant presence and find any excuse possible to come over. It's precious.

I student taught for the first time today. My teacher and our aide are great and the kids are sweet. I was very tired when I got home and still haven't come to the reality that I have to go all day every day. It's a hard concept for my little mind to grasp.

I know it's day book day. I'll be back at it next week.

0 comments: