Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Making the Teacher Dream

You know it's been a long week when you go to bed on Friday night and as soon as you close your eyes begin to have visions of your classroom with every hand raised and every little voice yelling "Ms. Thomas, Ms. Thomas, Ms. Thomas!" This is actually what happened to me last Friday night. I immediately opened my eyes and willed myself to make it stop.

This morning when the hand raising and name calling got to be too much I told my kids about the dream and that I didn't want that to happen again. Fast forward to this afternoon during an extra loud stretch and I hear a little voice from the front yell, "Yall be quiet!! You'll make the teacher dream!!" Gotta love them!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

ha ha. the things that come out of their mouth. I love it!