Sunday, September 13, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


For today, Sunday September 13, 2009

Outside me window... dark and wet. It poured this evening and we sat on our porch and told stories of the weekend.

I am thinking... that it's crazy that I check 5-10 blogs a day and don't update my own near enough

I am hoping... for a good nights sleep. I need it to start the week.

I am wearing... A Boys and Girls Club tee and sleep shorts

I am thankful for... my family, friends, cozy house, dish washer, washer and dryer

From the kitchen... a ton of leftovers! We've eaten out all weekend and I think there is some kind of doggy bag from every meal.

I am creating... a well managed classroom. There will be a few changes in store for my little ones when the bell rings in the morning.

I am reading... nothing but lesson plans and blogs. Things have been a little too crazy for me to start any reading for pleasure.

I am hearing... my fan and traffic in the distance. By 9:30 things start shutting down around here and it gets so quiet and relaxing.

Around the house... things need to be picked up and put away and laundry needs to be folded. Everyone is in bed so the chores will wait.

One of my favorite things... sleeping. Can you tell it's bed time?

A few plans for the rest of the week... thankfully not much. We're starting the fourth week of school and I still don't have my stamina built up to where I'm not completely drained by the end of the day.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... my new phone. If you keep up with me on facebook or twitter you'll remember that I joined the world of the BlackBerry this past week, much to Kristen's dismay as apple should really put her on an iphone commercial. Anyway, I love love love it so far! The navigation app got me to a friends house Saturday night and having constant access to useful(less) information via the www is just about as good as it gets for me.
More daybooks here

1 comments:

Christina said...

Good to see you blogging!