Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... cool air and wet ground. We needed the rain but I'm glad it's over!

I am thinking... that I am worn out today!

Around the house... peace and quiet except for the dishwasher

From the kitchen... baked tilapia and fried rice. It was yummy so I'll gladly have it again for lunch tomorrow.

One of my favorite things... accomplishment. I had several errands planned for my day off yesterday but only got around to a few. I tackled them this afternoon and thankfully just have a couple left.

I am reading... Wedding Etiquette by Emily Post with Chelsea. I crack up at some of the seemingly useless information in there. If you have a wedding related question and can not find the answer there then you have yourself a serious predicament.

I am creating... new centers for my class. I think they're finished and everyone seemed pleased with their activity today.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.
None tonight! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Yang Kuo said...

Great post I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info specially the last part :) I handle such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time.

แคมฟรอก

Anonymous said...

Hi..
The information given by you is really very helpful.
Thanks for publishing this great stuff.
--
हनुमान चालीसा