Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Breeze

I lost sleep last night over what I suspected would be the craziest day of the semester. The nasty cold I've been plagued with didn't help either. I had a major expensive certification test at the college across town at 8:30 and an real life job interview at 1:00. Since I am indeed human one major event in a single day wears me down but add another, a job interview none the less, and I'm done for.

I would love to share all the excitement in detail but just got a call to meet Chelsea for Bodacious so I'll keep it brief.

My test was great. It was on the computer and I finished in half the time I usually take on cert tests. I'll never take another paper test for certification. Oh and how do I think I did? I don't want to sound over confident but there weren't many I didn't know.

Ok now this is the tricky one. As some of you know I interviewed for a job in Marshall and since the formalities aren't really complete I'm not going to post the details but I'll just say it was a great meeting.

Why did I loose sleep again? This day turned out to be a breeze!

0 comments: