Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blah Blah Blog

I've done it again. Gone forever without blogging. Even being encouraged by seeing that people are actually coming to my page doesn't seem to really motivate me. I know it's the lack of internet access in my house that is the problem but I do get online enough at other places to get in a post more often than I do.

One occasion that I would have posted had I had access would have been at 1:30 this morning when I lay awake. On and off over the past week I have had a terrible cough. It will hit me and will last for hours. I take my Wal Mart brand medicine and usually go to sleep and wake up and it's gone. Yesterday evening it was awful. I had to go to the grocery so while I was there I grabbed some Nyquil thinking the syrup might work better. I got home and took it and went to sleep. The last time I took Nyquil I was a zombie the next day so I really expected to sleep though the night and sleep in this morning. No such luck. I guess in the beauty of woman hood and my ever changing body, my bladder doesn't out last antihistamine anymore and at 1:30 I was up. I ended up watching tv for a while and going back to sleep eventually.

Today was my first day off of student teaching. I twittered last night that I am in student teacher detox. I'm so excited to be done and excited to graduate but keep thinking of my class and even at times planning things for them in my mind. I take my last final of my under grad college career tomorrow. The good thing about it is that after I've spent all this time in school an all essay open book test on assessing the needs of students doesn't really require a lot of studying on my part so I won't have to be hitting the books tonight.

It's so nice to be finishing a semester and not have to be moving. I've outgrown the closet in the cottage and have started moving some stuff into storage upstairs. I loved that big closet when I moved in but I've become like an aquarium fish and have grown to fit my surroundings.

I'm oh so thrilled for Saturday! Not only do I graduate but I'll have all of my friends and family and people I care about most in one place for the party Saturday night. My parents are amazing to do all of this. It will be a big time.

This has been a crazy random post but that's the way my life is these days. Crazy, yes, but I've terribly happy!

0 comments: