Friday, May 1, 2009

Guest Blogger

Good morning blogosphere! Today you have the rare treat of hearing from one of my favorite people. She's incredibily talented in many areas including world travel, cuisine, dance and Disney movies. She is none other than Miss Savannah Peteet. You'll notice an interview portion along with some original words from Savannah herself.

jhdcjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii\

I want to tell everyone that I'm Violet. I'm Violet because I watch The Incredibles too much so I had to be Violet and then I got my super powers a few weeks later. I want to tell you about my super stuff. I use my super powers to fight the bad stuff.

What do you like to eat? "Pizza"

Who's your best friend? "Ester. She that house next door? That's Esters. She lives right by me."

What do you learn at school? "I always learn about fun things. One time I was learning all about seeds and it was a good thing."

Tell me about your dance recital? "I'm doing a Tiger and Hokey Pokey. Those are the ones. That's all"

That's all I want to tell the people. Can I type my stuff now?

ijhuhrtuohgruy785y7yt567cgxhf7c77507y6ddihduugsusigdgfysgaudgyfgioeindhi0i jhbughuhhhhjjjjkgkghkdla5555h887668787089378gjgkhgjghjhjkghkjghsuu9pqi897i98y97897888jiogh

0 comments: