Friday, May 8, 2009

Where I Live


Hopefully I can get this post up before midnight and it will still be Show Us Where You Live Friday at Kelly's Korner. Last week I loved sharing my tiny guest house kitchen and this week I can't wait to show you my tiny guest house living room. I never want it to sound like I'm complaining about my living situation. I totally love my little house and am blessed that my sweet friends would have me stay there.


Excuse the wall paper but this is my living area (I'm not going to call it a room) from the front door. To get a better idea, this is one corner of one large area of the bottom floor. My bed and dining table is also in this same room.


This is my coffee table and messy catch all baskets. You can't see very well in this picture but that is a little iron candle holder with some bead garland. Super cheap.

I had these pictures in my bedroom at my parents house years ago and came across them recently and put them here with these other pieces. I love animal print and really like how the zebra and leopard looking print looks together with the pink.

I also consider this part of the living area. To the right of the front door is my little wine rack shelf. This shelf is super heavy and ended up there because it was going to be a pain to move. I threw all of this stuff on there and this is how it turned out. You'll notice my little vase collection on top beside the picture frames. Those blue glasses came from Crate and Barrel for less than $10 including shipping.

There you have it! My living area corner. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: