Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Happy Monday! As Monday approaches, I begin thinking of all the silly things I did, didn't do this week.

One thing that comes to mind was definitely not becoming emotional in a somewhat upscale downtown store one afternoon this week when Ada told me that I could wait for her outside of the restroom. I am so proud that the baby girl I've helped rear for four of her five years is independent enough to not need me and would never come close to making a scene in public about that.

I also didn't go into Banana Republic on Friday evening, see the large SALE signs everywhere, take it upon myself to select and purchase many great pieces, only to return them this afternoon after I looked at my bank account. I never shop on impulse and regret the decision later on.

Lastly, I didn't sneak just a few bites of chicken and one shrimp out of my sisters leftover hibachi meal in the refrigerator thinking she would never notice. Since I didn't do this at all I also didn't realize that I had eaten a very noticeable amount and come up with a story about said leftovers falling out onto the floor and me having to throw some away. She paid for that expensive meal and I have much more self control.

Your turn! Spill your guts over at McMama's page!

1 comments:

The Dimino's said...

Thanks for your comment!! I saw that you live in Marshall!! I actually live in Hallsville!! Too funny!!