Thursday, May 7, 2009

M is for the Million Things

One of my favorite things about Mothers Day are the sweet things kids make at school. The 4 year olds at Trinity made a Mothers Day book. Inside, a page said, "If I had a million dollars I would buy my mom a..." Here are some of the responses.

A car
A million brownies
A cookie cake
A hedgehog
A purse
Spaghetti
Some new grown up magazines
Henry said "stuff for her CASA office." His mama is the CASA (court appointed special advocates) director for Harrison County (as well as my great friend) and does an awesome job. She does deserve a million dollars worth of stuff for her office.

My mom always...

plays on the computer
works
sleeps
stays in bed
picks me up from school
cooks me lots of food

This was my favorite! (EE is the optional afternoon program. If you don't stay you go to carpool.)
I like it when my mom...
Gets the pattern right. Carpool, EE, Carpool, EE, Carpool, EE and doesn't forget me up here.

When my own little sister was in elementary school she did a questionnaire similar to this. On the question about something our mom always says she responded "mell of a hess" (which my bank president, school board member, Sunday School teacher mom did say quite a bit)

Gotta love em! Happy Mothers Day!

0 comments: