Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Motivation

So this week I guess you can say I've been very unmotivated to do anything that involves school. You might think that might not be out of the ordinary but really it is. As Kristen has said before, we're past the point of either having homework or not. At any given time there is something that I could be working on. Last night I thought things might not be good when I went to the movies (had to see a grownup flic after I braved Igor Friday) instead of going to the library and then came home and surfed the net instead of looking up spelling lesson ideas. Things really go bad this morning when I got out of the shower and bravely decided that I would skip class. I sent Kristen a text to relay a message to the teacher about my throat hurting (which is somewhat true) and packed up my load of dirty clothes and came to Christina's to wash. Her and Savannah are now off for adventures in Longview and I have a good 45 min of peace and quiet before I have to be at class yet find myself in the depths of this blog instead of the dreaded spelling lesson search. I have to have 10 by Friday. I have none. I will now share with those interested the top things that have been more important this week than spelling lessons-

-Wal Mart with my mom. She bought me shorts and tub to put my recyclable garbage in
-Walking around the mall with mom. Marhsall Mall- shouldn't have taken long but it did
-Riding to the store with Cort. I'm a good friend.
-Finishing a bottle of wine. It had to be finished.
-Sleeping. It was 2 am. Enough said
-Taking my car to get brake pads. People on sidewalks would run in fear as I passed and tapped the brakes. It was bad.
-Taking a nap. See 21.
-Work. I'm broke.
-Planning crafts for the kids while they napped. This is very important.
-Babysitting Connor. You can't properly monitor the needs of a toddler and do homework at the same time.
-Going to the movies. It is important to spend quality time with your roommates when their boyfriends are coaching football.
-Grocery shopping. I started Weight Watchers back this week and it is important to have plenty of low point items on hand.
-Eating dinner. I was starving after the movie.
-Looking up info on the Cross Canadian Ragweed concert in Shreveport Saturday night
-Playing a new song I heard for Chelsea
-Watching the end of my Sex and the City DVD. Today is rent one get one free day so I must return to Blockbuster for new episodes.
-Texting Paul. He's sweet.
-Sleeping. I just love it so.
-Laundry. I was running out of undershirts
-Playing dress up with Savannah.
-Talking to Christina
-Last but not least- blogging this. The end.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Girl I know what you mean about no motivation! I haven't had any since we started! We will make it though, somehow, we will make it! We have to!