Friday, December 12, 2008

Dressing Up

Here lately I've really gotten out of the tee shirt rut I was stuck in. Yesterday I was going to wear a tee shirt to work and couldn't do it. My grandma always said that a lady should get up and get dressed in the morning, "put on her face" (aka makeup) and wash her hair even if she was just staying home because it makes you feel better about yourself. I'll be the first to admit that when I do get a day off I'm not up putting on my makeup but I understand exactly what she was talking about. I feel that since I am out and about all day and most importantly keeping peoples kids that I should look presentable and stylish. The downside of this new attitude is the cost of said stylishness. I went to The Dressing Room during my break today and spent most of what I made last night on a necklace. This will be the test to see if my mom really reads my blog. Whats the point in making money if you aren't using it to live and enjoy yourself? I enjoy myself when I feel pretty and apparently that costs money. There you have it.

Soooo speaking of new looks and such, you might I have noticed a new look around here. This was my nap time project today. I've been trying to create a unique signature look. I don't know if this was exactly what I had pictured but then again I'm not even sure what that was so this will do. I know the Roth kids are missing from the header. In my search of all of my pictures I have yet to find one of all three R's together. I'll be working on that.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I like the new look... i want to find one that I can put pictures in too! : )
too cute!