Sunday, December 14, 2008

Visions of Christmas

My week of joyous holiday cheer continued on to make for a wonderful weekend. Mom got me up early Saturday morning to help her finish up Christmas shopping. We stopped at Walgreens and printed Christmas cards, went to Academy for guy gifts, the mall for more gifts and an amazing sale at Bath and Body Works, Cheddars for lunch, Knowledge Nook because I can't stay away, and Fisherman's Market for fresh fish to cook tonight. We ended with grocery shopping back in Marshall. We got home and rested for just a few minutes until it was time to get ready for the parade. I had Cass and Ada and Lydia had her babysitting clients and we were honored to be able to watch the parade amongst friends and fellow Trinity family members on the square. We threw all the kids in the back of the truck and although they all ended up in the street before the hour long parade ended, everyone had a great time.

I'm posting pics from the weekend activities. There's a lot going on this week so I will try to keep the pictures coming of all the fun.

Kids watching the parade

Ada and Maggie

Olivia, Henry, and Maggie

The little Rudolphs headed to Taco Bell

Annabelle, Savannah, Christina, Meadow and Emily passing by in their float


The stars of the show


1 comments:

Christina said...

How funny! My eyes in that picture make me look like a vampire.
Savannah thought it was so cool seeing you at the parade.