Monday, December 1, 2008

The Simple Womans Day Book




For today, Monday, December 1, 2008

Outside my window...the sky is dark and the air cold.

I am thinking...that there has to be something I have to do in the morning. Surely it's not possible that I'll be able to not set the alarm tonight.

I am going...to bed when I finish this. I stayed up way too late last night and want to fully enjoy the benefits of sleeping in tomorrow.

I am thankful for... having my best friends back safely with me in Harrison County. Traci, Kristen and I spent all morning together in class, breakfast, class again and lunch and I couldn't have been happier. I missed them terribly over our short little break.

One of my favorite things...hanging out with the Roth kids. Marcy and Brendan both had meetings tonight and Jackson was out with a friend so Caroline, Henry and I shared in soup and bread for dinner while the radio played in the background and we all sang along to our favs while we visited and laughed. It was a great time.

I am reading...the research paper over and over again. One more short section and it will be dones-o. I'm waiting until it is finished before I begin the second book in the Twilight series. I learned today from a co-worker that the 4th book is the best so I'm ready to get there.

Around the house...everything is tidy for the most part. We just got back so all the junk that usually makes its way into the common areas is still neatly stashed away in our bedrooms.

From the kitchen...nothing. A trip to the grocery store is planned for tomorrow in order to stock up a few essentials to last us these last few days.

I am wearing... jeans, a purple long sleeve tee and a black and white paisley Forever 21 pull over with hair in the signature messy bun on top of my head.

I am hearing... the Dr. Phil episode that came on after the show I was watching when I started this. I usually don't watch it and if our cable was working I might would find the remote and change it but this episode has me somewhat intrigued. It's two women who married brothers, had children and divorced. Their ex husbands have now taken their children and left without a trace. I'm sure Dr. P will save the day.

A few plans for the rest of the week...work and keeping Conner tomorrow. I haven't seen him in two weeks now and miss him like crazy! Wednesday night I'll work the CASA donation station at Santa's Workshop downtown (stop by and see Santa and give us a buck!) Dad's going out of town this weekend so I'm sure I'll be spending some time with Mom and then keeping Savannah on Saturday night. Don't forget the paper and other random assignments that need to be finished.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... this image comes to mind each time I hear something about Twilight. Edward. Oh la la!




















More Day Books!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG you are going to make me cry!! I love you too and am ssssooo happy when yall get to come over! Do it more often and don't stop!