Thursday, December 18, 2008

Favorite Christmas Clips

A short conversation at work led to the discovery that a dear coworker, who shall remain nameless, has never seen Christmas Vacation. This little talk got me to thinking about my favorite Christmas movies and it is with great joy that I share with you some of my favorite clips. The embed thing wouldn't work so you're going to have to click the link. I don't have time to figure out whats going on. Enjoy!



We didn't buy a lot of movies when I was growing up but I remember the day we purchased Home Alone on VHS. I love it to this day.

We've been watching Frosty at work a lot this week. So sweet!


This Sesame Street makes me cry. I know I'm a baby. Forward to about 4 min in to miss the singing. This is the best clip I could find. We have the Sesame Street Christmas special on VHS recorded right off of PBS by my grandma- the queen of VHS bootleg movies.

This is my all time favorite! I can't remember a time when I haven't watched Christmas Vacation. This is my favorite part!


There are so many more and I know I'm forgetting some good ones. What are yours?

1 comments:

Megan said...

I have to admit i have never seen Christmas Vacation either.

My mom's favorite Christmas movie is It's A Wonderful Life. Haven't seen that one either.

I'm terrible when it comes to movies! I need to get out more!

I DO LOVE HOME ALONE! And Miracle On 34th Street. I guess those are a few of my faves!