Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'll blog with you....

Savannah is sitting in my lap and as soon as the blogger page came up she said, "Is that your blog?"I said,"Yeah it is. Let's write." She replied with an excited, "Ok I'll blog with you!" So here we are. Savannah's blog...

bvbvnxsaqwdrjkjhfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
aqkgdfjghvihnjbjkbhijlk;jk;juhll[chxsjl[lp-pholgp[jgd gokhopky-ky-kjlgokk' l/'lvflgo;kryo0[th
"I'm just going to type! I don't want to write my name. I love all those f's" Oh what fun!

In other news, Santas Workshop was a total joy last night. Bundled up families of all kinds came in out of the cold to write letters to Santa, make a toy, have their picture made and of course give $1 to CASA to sign Santa's List. There was a large elf crew assisting in the toy making and periodically they would jump up on their stools and break into song. Such a joyus time.

This morning I helped Mom and Lydia finish the Christmas decorating at home. There was way too much stuff for the places we had but we made it all work and with the purchase of some ribbon and other various decor this afternoon the tree will be complete and all work done.

Mark and Christina are off to a Christmas party and Savannah and I are going to join in on the trip to the pottery in a little while and will probably grab some dinner too. She quickly became bored with the whole blogging thing and has gone down to the sun room to work on her treasure map. I asked her if I could finish this before I joined her and she said, "Sure if I can have another snack." Sneaky little thing.

0 comments: